These terms and conditions help to keep the Holland Coffee and Tea website a safe place to trade and set out an agreement reached between you and Holland Coffee and Tea in connection with this site.
Holland Coffee and Tea.com is a trading style of Holland Coffee and Tea. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner of this web site is Holland Coffee and Tea whose emailaddress is info@hollandcoffeeandtea. com.
2. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with Holland Coffee and Tea
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Holland Coffee and Tea unless and until Holland Coffee and Tea accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Holland Coffee and Tea sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Holland Coffee and Tea of your offer to buy goods from Holland Coffee and Tea or a 3rd party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Holland Coffee and Tea.
5. This confirmation e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
6. You must check that the details on this confirmation e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print it out and keep a copy of it.
7. Holland Coffee and Tea will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party. All creditcard details are handeled through paypal.com, on a SSL secured server, 128-bit encryption, the highest level of protection possible.
8. You undertake that all details you provide to Holland Coffee and Tea for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered. If you supply incorrect or inaccurate address details and your order does not arrive as a result of this, Holland Coffee and Tea cannot be held responsible for this, and no refund shall be given.
If we have attempted to deliver your goods by a postalservice and the goods are returned to us as you failed to pick up the goods within the time limits imposed by the post office, we will treat this as a cancelled order, and we will charge you for the extra shippingcosts.. You will also be charged postage at our current tariff if you require the goods to be re-delivered.
We regret that we cannot be held responsible if the post office has failed to notify you of a attempted delivery. You will need to take this up with the local sorting office.
9. You understand that all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable. All sales are final.
10. Holland Coffee and Tea attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is truthful and accurate..
11. Holland Coffee and Tea does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
a) All items purchased from Holland Coffee and Tea are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
b) Each customer has the option between Priority and Standard/Economy shipment. However, orders that weigh less than 2kg and are shipped using Economy/Standard shipping are at the risk of the customer, because tracking and compensation is impossible for these orders. The customer is expected to take this fact into consideration when placing an order, as Holland Coffee and Tea does not take responsibilty for lost packages in this case, and therefore no compensation or refund is given.
c) Holland Coffee and Tea can not be held responsible for the loss of quality of perishable goods.. Holland Coffee and Tea can and will garantee that the product is shipped in good condition. However when you reiceive goods you did not order, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of delivery..
Chocolate is not guaranteed to arrive solid in warm months. You can buy it at your own risk.
13.. Holland Coffee and Tea do not accept liability for:-
a) For losses that were not forseeable to both parties when the contract was made.
b) For losses that were not caused by any breach on the part of Holland Coffee and Tea.
c) For business losses and/or losses to non consumers.
d) Goods delivered to Work/Alternative addresses given by the cardholder.
Please Note: We only sent to the cardholders address .So only to your home address as tracing can be difficult in other circumstances
e) If a refund is required due to unforeseen circumstances, each case will be reviewed individually. However, as stated above, refunds are not often provided. If Holland Coffee and Tea decides that the customer is eligble for a refund, then only the amount of the order will be refunded, minus the shipping and handling costs..
f) Requests for refunds need to be made within 30 days of the date of purchase. If a claim for Note: refunds are only rewarded for orders that due to unforeseen circumstances have not been delivered.
14. Holland Coffee and Tea guarantees that the products to be delivered shall meet the usual requirements and standards and that they have taken all the necessary care and attention to assure they correspond to the description that is given on the website on the date the order processed.
a) The guarantee mentioned above shall be valid until the best before date of the products, but only if applicable.
b) No guarantee is given at defect products when this is the result of injudicious or improper use or when the customer has introduced changes or tried to introduce changes to the goods without Holland Coffee and Tea knowledge or consent in writing. This is also applicable if the customer has used the product for purposes which it was not intended for.
Processing of orders
15. Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by Holland Coffee and Tea . All prices include sales tax, unless otherwise stated.
16. We will send your order within a maximum of 7 business days (not at weekends or holidays, even if it concerns a Dutch holiday). Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock. Holland Coffee and Tea will inform the customer if an item is out of stock and advise you a date of delivery within 5 days of your order. You may cancel your order at this stage by emailing us at email@example.com Please allow up to 10 weeks for delivery if you have selected Economy shipping. Economy shipping is not available for all countries,see our shipping page.
17. If you feel you have any cause to complain, contact us via one of the following methods. We will respond to all queries and complaints within 48 hours. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us of the details.
We pledge to:
1. acknowledge all complaints within 48 hours
2. advise our consumers how long it will take to resolve the complaint
3. keep the consumer informed throughout the process
18. Any delivery period stated is approximate. IMPORTANT: be sure the address you gave us is correct.
19. You agree that as the importer of record of any goods ordered you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving goods. This can include import duties.
20. Please note that when shipping products internationally you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Payment & Site Security
21. Paypal INC. provides a cost-effective gateway which allows Holland Coffee and Tea customers to securely pay for goods and services or complete subscriptions ordered from our web site. The security and privacy of all card details are maintained by Paypal INC.(SSL, 128-bit encryption, the highest level of protection possible and AVS – Address Verification Service) transactions are authorised within seconds.)
22. Paypal INC. is a secure, online, real-time payment service provider, supporting all major credit and debit cards with the (major) Worldwide acquiring banks for Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Solo, Discover and American Express.
23. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law without exception. Holland Coffee and Tea tracks the electronic fingerprints of every order placed on www.hollandcoffeeandtea.com to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website. Every order is checked with the card issuer to ensure the details you have supplied match with those on the card issuers database.
24. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions and/or you have changed your mind about your purchase, please click the “Cancel Order” button on our shopping cart.
25. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.